Lunar Soil

Some level-art from a hidden area in the game.

powerroom

2 Likes

That level-art is impressive! Will it be a part of the second alpha build? If so, perhaps we could have a hint on where to find it? :eyes:

Also, Steam’s Next Fest HYPE! :partying_face:

Yes part of the alpha #2 its live now.
You can find it in the bunker level, inside a egg-looking thing.

1 Like

Alpha #2 is now out on steam

2 Likes

I will look for this area in my next play-through. Alpha #2; here I come! :star_struck:

Lunar Stone

1 Like

I can tell many great mysteries await us on this beautiful planet! Thank you for sharing this lovely screenshot. :star_struck:

P.S. I did manage to find the hidden area in my Alpha #2 playthrough. The game-play is very smooth, and the puzzles haven’t been too challenging. Keep up the fantastic work!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Very happy to hear its running smooth, it’s a bit scary to throw in Lumen and Nanite when majority of PC on Steam have some kind of GTX 1060.
But seeing trends now on 3000 cards so the future is looking bright (as in Global illumination).

Alpha #3 will contain this new level as an addition to the prologue.

1 Like

New leveldesign, The Outskirt.

2 Likes

Woah, The Outskirt looks like a lovely addition! These screenshots are absolutely stunning. If this is the new level you will be adding to the prologue in Alpha #3, then I can’t wait to try it! You’re also right about the future looking bright. I’m looking to trade in my GTX 1070 for a 30 series this year myself. :sunglasses: :+1:

From The Northern Towers

1 Like

We made a new shiny trailer

And some progression up on steam

2 Likes

A portal…
portal_l

1 Like

Woah, the new trailer for “Lunar Soil” is fantastic! I see so many new places to explore, and now there’s even a mysterious portal. I wonder where it leads! :star_struck:

1 Like

Story Chair

1 Like

“The numbers Mason, what do they mean!?” :laughing:

All jokes aside, this scene looks incredible, and the lighting is perfect! I wonder what mysteries reside in such a room; or out. :eyes:

AI Modified Text, Generated Voice & Generated Art

2 Likes

Wait, the text, voice, and art shown are Ai generated and slightly modified? Everything fits so perfectly; very nice! :astonished:

Looked at the steam page and I have to say I just adore the appearance of the game. It’s so beautiful, something that I really enjoy in an exploration-y puzzle-type game. I could most definitely see myself spending far too many hours in a single play session just adventuring.

Is there any particular part of the development process that you enjoyed more than the rest? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there any particular part of the development process that you enjoyed more than the rest?

When it all comes together to a higher level.
Scene, sound, gameplay everything combined to a nice experience.

1 Like