Lost Soul Aside - a fantasy action game

Really looking forward to playing this and seeing development videos! Amazing work!

absolutely stunning. great work, I definitely will buy it when it is released!

That is so awesome, great visual, gameplay will so fun ! Great work guy ! Hope that will finnish and sell it :slight_smile:

I would really like to know what’s your technique for hair. It looks great!

I would really like to know what’s your technique for hair. It looks great!

Fantastic stuff, that’s how you supposed to use pre-bought assets to speed up your development!

Just wanted to say what a great job you did here! We’ve highlighted you on the livestream, so you get the forum badge for being spotlighted. Please keep us all updated on what you’re up to :smiley:

You are an inspiration for me! <3

Great work, I like it! Really like the character models, and the hair is very well done. Would be cool to know how you did it.
Special fx are excellent too!

Cheers!

Hi! I saw your trailer on Youtube and I was really amazed that you did all that by yourself! Would it be possible if you told me which software you used to make the character models :slight_smile: Thank you

I used the shader from MizuGames and did some modification.You can check it in the link below, thank you.

Thank you friend,yeah I made it by pure blueprint because I’m an artist,I may change it into C++ if I can get a team.Thank you for your advice.

Thank you,My development spec is i7 3770, GTX660, 16G ddr3 ram.So I can only record at 720p

Thank you,there’s still a far way to go.

Thank you,yeah I have been working on it for 2 years.

Thank you,I used some mocap data for walking,and the combat part is made by hand using maya.

Thank you,till now I concentrated on the combat system and art style,also there is a story,but it takes time to make it into the game.

Thank you friend,sorry I don’t have a plan for crowdfunding or so,but I will let you know when I need your help,Thank you again.

Thank you I used transluent shader mode and made some control by particle system.

Thank you I used transluent shader mode and made some control by particle system.