Lost Soul Aside - a fantasy action game

Pure magnificience right there. By the way how did you make the animations? using a 3D app only or motion capture? And you did this while going to school or work as well, or you could stay at home all day and make the magic happen?

I herd that you are a one man army who made this game, if thats the case you are the biggest inspiration right now for all indie devs also Its rude to ask but are you going to implement future addons such as Gender Selection,VR support or MODs?

Hi!. I made a little interview to Bing Yang about Lost Soul Aside.

Some parts are in Spanish but the interview itself is in english.

You can check it out here:

Please sell this game on the xbox one PLEASE

well that’s really nice
did you made the art as well?
in what program did you made the 3D Models and animations?

amazing.

One word: AMAZING!!!

Hi Wang Bing, I read the review here. It doesn’t matter you’re using Unreal Marketplace (UMP) Assets. Its all about how you use them, and you are using them to maximum effect. It really showcases what A Skilled Developer can do with UMP assets. I would urge UMP Content providers to contribute even more assets to promote this project.

Keep up the Awesome Work!

If you need heavier instrumental music for some of the fight scenes, I would be more than happy to record and put together some sound bits for you. I love the look of the game and want to do anything I can to help! Good luck on your journey from here and keep me posted on the release date!!!

I really wanna play this game ^. i hope it makes it onto consoles as well :DD
Currently my computer wont run this game but please try release it on consoles at some point in the future!

Yeah I never understood the negative stigma associated with using Marketplace assets for a released game. Oftentimes 99% of the audience does not even know the Marketplace even exists, let alone which assets come from it.

If the asset fits, then use it… Who cares if someone says “I saw those rocks on sale on the asset store!” or “I saw that skeleton in another game!” .

I mean imagine if people said the same thing about actors - " since I saw him in Star Wars he better not be in Indiana Jones!"

This is amazing, you truly are an inspiration for anyone working alone or with a small team. Good luck and keep up the amazing work!

the game have more fighting system? like more weapon, magic or range weapon ? because I only seen the trailer have one fighting system. By the way, I still like ur game, graphic was so nice, I hope the game can get even better!!

This is incredible. Just wondering how long and how much effort went into a combat system like this? Really interested.

Hey i have no clue if youll get this or not but i am just a high school student in love with video games ive recently become bored with the content game producers have been secreting i really love how original and amazing this game looks its wonderful really i was just wandering when this game is finished what console do you plan to release it on?

Hello my hero… How about game spec?

I had a non-ue4 dev send me your trailer today saying something like “Holy ****, have you seen this!?”, seems that you’ve made a good impression hehe

Looks absolutely solid, nice work :slight_smile:

@anonymous_user_bb22920d, you said you make it fully on BP? Are you thinking about converting it to C++ eventually due to performance? A game with this size could not have a good performance only on BP.

But, what a beautiful project. Keep it going, even it takes a long time to complete!

This is incredible man, I’d like to help you code or fund this game.

This looks incredible, looks very very cool guys.

I have seen some great work in Unreal, but this is by far the best. Can’t wait to try it out!

Good Job making that game, hope you continue developing it