Lost Soul Aside - a fantasy action game

This is awesome.

One guy did this? Seriously? Seriously? That is almost literally unbelievable. The animation alone looks like the dedicated work of more than one professional. Ditto the character models, ditto the environments. Yeesh… have you ever felt, like, massively incompetent and worthless in comparison to someone? I’m feeling that now.

But… incredible work, man.

Seems awsome , cant w8 to test it even from alpha stage!!

Awesome work. Are you working alone? I didn’t see any reference to a team. if you are working alone, well, I think this is still more impressive.

Holy **** that looks totally gorgeous.

I cannot put my thoughts in words right now - a little bit overwhelmed by what i just saw. Keep up the great work.

how long are you planning on doing it? because i think it would a whole lot of time if you want to complete such a beautiful game on your own like this

This looks too good to be true. And usually when something looks too good to be true, it simply isn’t true.

I’m currently trying to branch out from Unity, and this game made me do it. I can’t wait to be playing this on my XBox! And holy ****, was this really done by just one guy?

Man this is so awesome! You have my full attention!

It would be awesome if you could tell me how you created the character design and where do you get the voices?

Thank you. :slight_smile:
Best regards

Shut up and take my money!

Awesome! Great work!

Lol
Don’t get me wrong
The fact that you made this on your own is truly an impressive feat.
But I think you got inspired from league of Legends too XD
The shadowy thing floating around the character in a circular motion closely resembles wolf (part of kindred) from league of legends
Just wanted to point that out
But honestly, I can’t wait for this to come out. Please please please reveal the platforms for this game ><
Will it be for pc *

Holy ****… i hadn’t heard or seen this before today, my jaw was on the floor… wow!
Really well made, would love to play it :smiley:
A quick search on the net will tell you that there is way more interest for this game than you’ll see here in the forum, i suggest you kickstarter this **** ASAP!

**Masterpiece, awesome. **

Bing Yang 1 - Square Enix 0

Was just reading this thread a day or two ago, now you’re on Kotaku.

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/08/man-sees-final-fantasy-xv-trailers-decides-to-make-indie-game/

I hope you release this for PC as well, a lot of people are willing to support this beautiful project.

Awesome.

Hard to believe that you did this all alone. Impressive feat.

I couldn’t stick with something like this for more than 6 months if I worked alone.

WoW

This is AWESOME! Can’t wait for more

Wow this is done by just you Wow. and no scripting makes me want to pick up UE4 learn the ropes about it and try my own project. this is awesome!! cant wait to hear more about this :slight_smile: and keep up the amazing work

Holy how long have you been working on this game? Seems like an unbelieveable amount of time put into it. It has to be at least 2-3 years, good choise to keep it kinda in the dark until now, The hype is building up :3 Now just make sure to deliver it before people the focus is left behind, seen many games which had that issue.
But you seem to have full control of the situation, wish you full luck in your success!