Link static mesh with audio ue4

Hi Guys. Can you help me .
I found my problem : How to use audio to control the light and dark objects ( static mesh) according to the music
I want to creat a static mesh ( object) can be control by audio . When the audio is off, the object turns off. when the music was played on the object played

Tks for see

This seems like something that can be done with the sound cue version of the switch node and the Set Integer Parameter node in blueprint that targets audio.

This youtube video is using it: What Is… Sound Cue Switch Node? (Bullet Time Audio) (UE4) - YouTube

EDIT: It occurs to me that you were asking for a way for the music to control the object rather than the object to control the music. This might be a little harder than I thought… :slight_smile:

Would it work to just make the same button that controls the music also control the on/off of the block? Then it would look like the music was controlling it even if it was really just the same button controlling both.

I made this ray of light follow the music but it got noisy. So I wanted to use an object that assigned a light material and let the music control it to get more light

I watched the video you sent - thank you but it doesn’t look right - I mean the object will glow like the light I did in my youtube but the intensity is brighter