So I have a building made with bsps that’s converted to a mesh. This is the usual strange black shadows that are appearing on the walls and the built-in shelves:
- Lightmap Resolution is 512.
- Use Full Precision UVs: True
- Recomputer Normals: True
- UV set to Channel 1
- Generate Unique UVs on Channel 1
- Lightmass Importance Volume is set up around this area
- As a test, I increased the resolution to 1024 but it didn’t affect it at all.
Usually increasing the resolution fixes this issue… but not so this time. I am guessing because this Mesh has all the detail work? What can I do within Unreal to fix it or must I use 3ds max?