Lightmap Density issue

Hello everybody! Here is some trouble with lightmaps with scene I got. There is looks like meshes dont have lightmap density at all. All meshes have strange color on Lightmap Density screen. All lighting building in few second and there is no any error in the log. But lighting dont looks like baked…Quality is flat and poor. Please any advise will be appraciated

did you figure this bud? ive got the same issue

Check to ensure that the objects are set to static mobility. If they are static, then you’ll want to check each mesh’s lightmap UV setting and make sure it’s set to use a valid lightmap.

Hello,

I’m not sure about the colors in the lightmap density view, but given your lighting bakes almost instantly and has no result, you can check if “Force No precomputed Lighting” is ticked. It’s located in world settings → Lightmaps.

Hi!

Yes those “beige” colors are for meshes that are movable = they don’t have lightmaps!! …also objects that emit light also don’t have lightmaps…

Try changing the lightmap type to ‘force surface’ and switch it to static. It worked for me.

What worked for me was disable nanite for the meshes. My meshes and lights were movable already