Lightmap density issue on Floor blueprint

Hey Guys, I`m new here. There is some issue with lightmap density on the floor since I made it inside blueprint for realtime changeble materials. On the screenshot you can see the lightmap density is shows purple and it looks like dont have enoght sqares to catch lighting. So after baking lights there is so poor quality, cant see anything. Only the sun which is moveble. How could fix it inside bueprint?

][2]

here is floor blueprint itself if might be helphul

This is kind of out of my knowledge, but are you sure you can bake lighting for materials that you are planning to change at runtime? Anyone know?

If it’s inside a BP, by definition it’s only getting dynamic lighting ( i think ).

Hey there!

In your blueprint, select your floor static mesh component and on the right, in the Details panel, under Transform, set the Mobility to Static. That will allow static lighting to be built for floor. Additionally in that tab you can search for the Lightmap Density option if you want to override it.

Hope that solves it!

1 Like

Forgot to mention that you can set the Mobility for the entire blueprint to Static by selecting the different components and marking them Static.

Thanks a lot! I will check this out!

Thanks for your help! Got it

Oh man, I love you. Super super useful