Lighting / Sky Issue when adding New Asset

Hello,

I am fairly new to UE4, so I apologize if this is a simple fix. I have been working on a new project for a little while, but when I tried to add a new asset (the cabin shown in the picture), there was some sort of issue with the lighting in the sky. I’m not really sure how to describe it other than that, so I’ve added pictures for reference. I created the cabin in UE4, as a separate project, not a third party program, and then imported it to my other project.

Before Adding:

After Adding:

Make sure that you don’t have more than one Sky Sphere in your scene. By default the name is BP_Sky_Sphere in the world outliner. If you do have more than one sky sphere, than just delete one of them, as they are kind of fighting for the same space there. Let me know if that works!

Thanks for the response! Unfortunately, there is only one BP_Sky_Sphere, however I’m not sure if one could already be implemented into the asset that was imported over and just saved within the asset itself?

I’m also not sure if this is relevant, but the issue seems to only be occurring in half of the sky and then it just stops, as shown below.