I’m currently trying to build a map I made for Unreal Tournament for the latest build of that engine, but when I try to rebuild the lighting;
- It gathers the geometry
- Connects to swarm (which starts in my icon tray)
- Show the dialogue in the bottom corner with “Building Lighting…” at 0%
- Then stops, and shows a dialogue saying “MapCheck has found errors”
But the message log has only 1 error: “UTWorldSettings: Maps need to be rebuilt”, and clicking on UTWorldSettings brings me to the World Settings with no further instruction as to what is wrong or what needs to change to properly rebuild.
- I do have a lightmass importance volume.
- All other maps rebuild lighting just fine.
Any help is appreciated, thank you.