Lighting problem?

Hey people! I recently started to use UE4 and I have been getting some problems with it, I started doing some tutorials, from which I downloaded some meshes and textures, I don’t know if that’s the problem, but, whenever I move my camera, some black shapes appear on some objects surface.

I hope you can help me out, thanks for your time!
(In the second screenshot the message “Lighting needs to be rebuilt” is not important, I know how to solve that, but it doesn’t seems to solve the problem of these black shapes)

Hi Devy! Thanks for your answer, unfortunately it seems like that’s not the problem, I still get the same problem… :frowning:

Also, I just noticed, that the other side of the door is completely normal, it doesn’t shows this black shapes on it, but I’m trying to keep a little sense, due to the direction in which the door would open for example

Is the door flush against another surface, such as the wall? If so you’re seeing the intersections. You need to make a hole in the wall and place your door model there, or move it further away from the wall.