Hi everyone! I’m owrking on a Archviz project for quite a while and I’m completely stucked with one static mesh that keeps bleeding light from the directional light. I tried absolutely everything before posting it here, these is what I’ve done:
- Created a lightmap manually on my 3D package, same result as the automatic ones created by the engine.
- Increased lightmap resolution to 1024 (as you can see in the image is red)
- Surrounded the bleeding area with unreal cubes to stop the light going in, same result.
- Tried around 25 different world settings options, same result (or worse sometimes)
- Directional Light / Skylight / World Settings are on default values for the screenshots
All other objects in the scene are exactly modelled the same way and no other wall is causing me any bleeding issues, I’m starting to think this is a bug but I tried 3 different engines (4.21,4.22,4.23) and the result is always the same, I’m starting to get crazy regarding this. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong or what else I could try to fix this? Thank you!