Launching Session Error After Building HLODs

Hello, today I built HLODs in my UEFN project. I’m trying to launch a session after building HLODs and I get the error that you can see in the image, I’ll add the error to this message as well:

We encountered an error preparing your project. Error: errors.com.epicgames.content-service.cook-failure, An error occurred while communicating with the game servers (Content (re)cook error errors.com.epicgames.cookplugin.cookfailure.
JOB_ID=c30f5576-9957-4373-807e-35327cbb2149)., CookJobId:c30f5576-9957-4373-807e-35327cbb2149
LogWindows: Error: appError called: Assertion failed: Owner->IsMeshDescriptionValid(0) [File:D:\build++Fortnite\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMesh.cpp] [Line: 3088]
Bad MeshDescription on /fd621f1c-4653-4621-f449-dcb9e992ad1b/externalactors/finallyarcaneroyalechapter3/0/0h/0k2k51hkj0s2195eqz0uhl.StaticMesh_ArcaneRoyale_HLODLayer_0

LogThreadingWindows: Error: Runnable thread Background Worker #23 crashed.
LogWindows: Error: appError called: Assertion failed: Owner->IsMeshDescriptionValid(0) [File:D:\build++Fortnite\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\StaticMesh.cpp] [Line: 3088]
Bad MeshDescription on /fd621f1c-4653-4621-f449-dcb9e992ad1b/externalactors/finallyarcaneroyalechapter3/0/0h/0k2k51hkj0s2195eqz0uhl.StaticMesh_ArcaneRoyale_HLODLayer_0

LogThreadingWindows: Error: Runnable thread Background Worker #23 crashed.

This is the error, I tried to untick all the custom static meshes that I imported with the options “Include Actor in HLOD” and “Include Component in HLOD” and I unticked these options for all the custom static meshes that imported.

I tried to launch session from PC and I got this error, tried to connect to platfrom and entering the island from Phone and I still get the error also when trying to launch session in Phone device.

Please help me fix it, this project is important for me and I have to find a fix for it as soon as possible. Thank you and have a good day.

The status of UCB-1138 incident has been moved from ‘Awaiting Validation’ to ‘Closed’. Resolution Reason: ‘Duplicate’

Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!
For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form