Launch failed, Built-in plugin unable to load, missing receipt (4.27.2)

First off I have already seen relatively similar discussions but either didn’t have solutions or weren’t quite the same (the closest one was for UE5) so while I hope it’s not a problem but I do think it’s best to open a proper one focused on this very issue completely.

Anyways I have a project, migrated it, computer got reinstalled with W10 so I was sure it was my fault when it no longer launched (it got built but the exe didn’t run, no error, just nothing). I have been using Victory and Advanced (Steam) Sessions and their dependencies, OnlineSubystemSteam and ApexDestruction (and some other steam plugin) threw an unable to load plugin error at me.
To make sure I opened up a new BP project, third person template, added victory and asessions yet got the error again. Removed the Victory and ASessions and voila it ran perfectly fine.

I never had issues with these two before so out of curiousity I added only the dependencies, not Victory or ASessions and launch failed again.
In the end I tested a no-plugin launch and one with ApexDestruction added in and got the attached logs. Basically if I enable any built-in plugin from the looks of it my launch fails. I have VisualStudio 19 community installed with ue support package included in it.

So yea, since I couldn’t find any solutions I could implement that worked so far, I’m very open for suggestions :slight_smile:

plugintest_outputlog_apexdesc.txt (129.7 KB)
plugintest_outputlog_noapex.txt (108.4 KB)
PluginTester_outer_apexdesc.log (171.5 KB)
PluginTester_outer_noapex.log (140.1 KB)