Kicks me back to lobby i try and join uefn sessions

Okay update on this I found out that Fortnite itself kicks me back to lobby not UEFN when I try to join a friend-launched session who is on the team it kicks me out the same way it would kick me out if I was launching the session myself when i tried using a fresh account on my pc it worked strangely enough but if i try my two accounts that i have had for awhile neither work and they both kick me out its not a pc issue because i have even tried on my console to join a uefn session and when i launched it myself both times it did not work but when i went to my friends house and tried launching uefn using my account it worked??? It’s not my PC because I wouldn’t be able to load using a fresh account and it’s not my account because it worked somewhere else This is making 0 sense to me. something with Fortnite is messed up this is a major MAJOR bug that is preventing me from creating or publishing any of my maps another thing some people do not have this bug at all while some others also have this bug which is why epic probably hasn’t patched it yet and why there are 0 fixes for this no tutorials no nothing. Anyone at epic if you can please let me know if you know why this bug is happening or if someone knows how to fix it please let me know. I just want to be able to join in a uefn session normally

1 Like

@JonesyPublishes Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

hi @JonesyPublishes
This problems especially affects Windows 11. Just had to “verify” my installation.

Now this first started with Unreal Revision Control and that what you use to publish and work with other developers.

Here is a link to my post on this problem and how to verify your installation, seeing as it work on one machine but not others

urc.exe is the program basically AFIK or understand from documentation you publish from the revision control version using a form of push command

urc.exe and urc.dll get flagged as Malware from Microsoft Defender - General / Issues and Bug Reporting - Epic Developer Community Forums (unrealengine.com)

I did a fresh install the other day do i need to verify are they separate because i would think they do the same thing

Also i have friends who are on windows 11 and still able to get in just fine