Island Lighting/Day-Night Broken

Please select what you are reporting on:

Unreal Editor for Fortnite

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Island Settings

Summary

My island is consistently dark, with only the sky changing properly, there is no shadow at player, its like there is no sun. example daytime is set to 4pm, the sky and the sun are normal but the island is still like nighttime. Even after I deleted both the Day Sequencer device and the Post Process Volume, and then set the time of day in the island settings to 4 PM and Disable/Enable All Time of Day Managers, it still remains dark. The same problem stays during in-game sessions and in private island version too. Even if I change the world settings - the World Time of the Day Manager to ‘Day Night Cycle - Chapter 5’ and then back to ‘Day Night Cycle - Chapter 4,’ it’s not resolving the issue. I noticed the Post Process Volume got broken too after this; at least, the exposure is not working anymore, the Post Process Volume, the exposure section only works if ‘Day Night Cycle - Chapter 4’ is selected in World Settings.

Steps to Reproduce

Experimenting with Day Sequencer device and the Post Process Volume and World Settings/World Time of the Day Manager

Expected Result

Better Lighting, changing Daytime

Observed Result

Broken Lighting - Island is to dark, no Shadows

Platform(s)

Windows