ios 'Cast Modulated Shadows' error ??

iphone6 and iphon6s Cast Modulated Shadows error

[link text][2]

https://www…com/watch?v=gL6yzz7CfXs&feature=youtu.be

Attu,

I have not been able to reproduce this on my end. What iOS version are your devices on? Are you working out of 4.10.1? Is it from Binary or Github? Did you make any changes to the project before launching or packaging it to the device?

Looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks!

iphone 6( ios version 9.2) Mac (OS X El Capitan 10.11.2 ) Xcode 7.2

unreal 4.10.1
thanks!

Attu,

I was unable to reproduce the issue that you’ve ran into on Mac or Windows. Are you able to provide me with the project that this is occurring on? Also, can you get these results each time you make a Third Person Template?

Thanks!

I will give to share the project .

Despite the re- established a mac computer after format , it has the same symptoms at all.

4.11 has the same symptoms at all after the update .

No bug is occurring in the Android .

Here is the Republic of Korea .

ps. MacBook Pro (Retina 13 , 2015) .
2.7GHz intel Core i5 .
8GB .
intel iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB .

Thank you .

Thank you for providing me with this project. I have been able to reproduce this on this specific project but I cannot reproduce it on my own. Did you change anything within the project that would cause this to appear? Please provide as much information as you can regarding how you created this project, and what you have changed.

Thanks!

The production order of the work is a video recording.
And it will send together log file .

Thank you .

Are you able to replicate this in any new project that you create, no matter what? Is this only happening on one computer?

happy new year ,

In other Mac computer , we did not test .

Links below also seems to have been the same symptoms .

Thank you.

Could you please test this on your other Mac?
Can you test this in a new project that is newly created and see if the same shadow issue happens?

There was not a resolution found to the link that you provided. Neither Staff on either post has been able to replicate this issue.

Attu,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you!

It could not yet resolved.
Cause it does not know .
Other mac not be able to this no test . I also wants a solution , but it does not resolve the current literary talent .
Thank you for tree picking up so reply .
Thank you!

It could not yet resolved. Cause it does not know . Other mac not be able to this no test . I also wants a solution , but it does not resolve the current literary talent . Thank you for tree picking up so reply . Thank you!

You’re welcome for the assistance. Unfortunately, I do not understand your full message. Could you please explain?

Thanks!

We are still experiencing problems .
I do not know what to do .

• Did you test this out on your other Mac computer?
  • Please create a new project and see if you run into the same shadow issue.
  • Are you running into any additional issues?