Instantiating a particle on hit location + rotation

Hey! I was trying to make a system which instantiates a particle at the point of rotation. I thought I could do it like this:

void ASubMachineGun::ProcessHit(const FHitResult& Hit, const FVector& Origin, const FVector& ShootDir, int32 RandomSeed, float Spread)
{
	const FRotator Offset = FRotator(0, 0, 0);
	const FRotator hitRotation = Hit.ImpactNormal.Rotation();
	FRotator finalRotation = Offset + hitRotation;

SpawnParticle(TestPartcl, Hit.Location, finalRotation, true);

GEngine->AddOnScreenDebugMessage(-1, 2.f, FColor::Black, TEXT("Sent trace!"));
}

void AWeapon::SpawnParticle(UParticleSystem* Particle, FVector SpawnLocation, FRotator SpawnRotation, bool bAutoDestroy)
{
	UGameplayStatics::SpawnEmitterAtLocation(GetWorld(), Particle, SpawnLocation, SpawnRotation, bAutoDestroy);
}

The offset would then be modified until the particle was facing “up” from the surface which it hit. However when I do this, the particle doesn’t instantiate at all. When I use “Hit.ImpactNormal.Rotation()” as my param, it instantiates but not the way that I want it to. Anybody know what might be the problem or know a different way to do this? Thank you in advance for your effort!

Hey -

You asked this question in another post (https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/137962/instantiating-a-particle-on-hit-location-rotation.html) and in order to focus attention to a single thread I will be closing this post here.