Incompatibility between 5.0.3 and 5.1.1?

I created a file in 5.0.3 where everything seems to be working fine, but when I move it to 5.1.1 everything pretty much goes haywire. Are there any known incompatibility issues between 5.0.3 and 5.1.1.?
What is very odd is that when you look at the vehicle from the front everything is ok, but as soon as you move to look at it from the rear 3/4 tires and some interior and exterior parts shoot these odd black rays out into infinity. Also the tires are glowing as if they were lit up even though it’s just a rubber shader/material. Not sure if this is a camera issue, shader incompatibility or something more serious. So far the only thing that solves the issue is rebuilding it in 5.1.1, but that is a huge waste of time.
If anyone wants to investigate let me know. Any suggestions and tips are also very much welcome.

This happens when Real Time is enabled.

This happens when Real Time is off.

There seem to be a lot of problems in unreal 5.1 with strange glowing. They all might be coming from the same issue/bug.

I re imported FBX files and the second I applied automotive shaders to the tires same thing happened. This is clearly an incompatibility bug in the shader pack. It’s unfortunate and annoying.