I still see “No Data” under Fortnite Portal / Monetization / Payouts even though I have data for map engagement

Reference ID

c61bb194-423c-d023-64e9-d0a56748f8bc

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Creator Portal

Summary

I was in Fortnite Creator Program and Engagement Payout Program for few months, I created couple of maps and had people play them, but when I go to Fortnite Portal / Monetization / Payouts I still have “No Data” even though I have data on map usage.

Even if I may not reach $100 for payout, could I still see ANY data of how far I may be from $100 threshold? Because currently I have no data whatsoever and I wonder if this is normal or whether I have do anything else to activate it.

Steps to Reproduce

Go to Fortnite Portal / Monetization / Payouts but I do not know any other UEFN map creator who has that issue.

Expected Result

That I have the data

Observed Result

No payout data

Platform(s)

windows

Island Code

0453-2234-2186

1 Like

I also have this issue and i dont understand why ,data wont show even if its says 0 earned ,I would be happier as long as it shows somthing but it just shows no data when I have data on the amount of player playing my maps but nothing on the payouts.

2 Likes

I submitted support request and I got response to provide them with my username, email, address, date of birth, all this while I was logged in and submitted as myself. So until Epic has that information they would not respond which means to me they will never respond since they can just access my info from their own dataset. I get it, I am demonetized for no reason with no ability to ask, disappointing but not entirely unexpected.

hi any update?

1 Like

Any updates?

1 Like

Not sure why I created two requests but here you can find update to the same issue: I still see "No Data" under Fortnite Portal / Monetization / Payouts even though I have data for map engagement