I still see "No Data" under Fortnite Portal / Monetization / Payouts even though I have data for map engagement

• I was in Fortnite Creator Program and Engagement Payout Program for few months, I created couple of maps and had people play them, but when I go to Fortnite Portal / Monetization / Payouts I still have “No Data” even though I have data on map usage.

• Even if I may not reach $100 for payout, could I still see ANY data of how far I may be from $100 threshold? Because currently I have no data whatsoever and I wonder if this is normal or whether I have do anything else to activate it.

Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

Thanks and good luck. I am just a hobbyist and it is just annoying but for those who want to make it professionally it is a big deal. Fingers crossed a human will look at it some day and take it seriously :slight_smile:

i still see no data also

did u ever get a answer.

The status of UCB-1225 incident has been moved from ‘Needs Triage’ to ‘Closed’. Resolution Reason: ‘Fixed’

Follow up: After Epic wrote me an email saying that because I did not respond in time to their request for more information so they deemed request resolved, then magically monetization data appeared! I am clueless but my theory is that it may be because I crossed $100 treshold for total months before November when I got my first payment on Nov 31. So then it had to updated and show up correctly.

But of course, no confirmation or feedback on that, just that it works right now :-). Hope it helps.

If I crossed the $100 threshold, but the data still doesn’t appear, do I have to wait until the end of the month? Any help is appreciated