How to render high quality Cinematic with RTX?

Hello, I have a question about rendering Raytracing in UE4, I made a scene on my laptop with 1080, I made it running with -dx12 support and everything looks good, it takes around 3-5 second to show me the high-quality image, I wanted to render some Cinematic view as a game trailer using RTX (GI, Shadows, Area on the maximum quality), viewport is super slow around 8fps. I made a level sequencer and outputting the png sequence, but the quality of the image is super low because it immediately outputs the image without giving an additional time, can you please help me to render it with the highest settings? I don’t mind to wait 5-10 seconds per frame, I just want to use the best possible quality.

Windows 10 last updates, Nvidia 1080, 64GB Ram, i7-4Ghz, UE 4.22.3

Nvidia 1080 is not a RTX card but a GTX - so you can’t use Raytracing feature - it is a hardware requirement to have a RTX. If you share a bit more of your setup - like lightings, scene setup … - we can maybe figure out why you get poor quality. Gets your viewport faster if you disable realtime or hide all lightings?