How to optimize shadows in Unreal Engine 5?

I’ve already tried everything, even completely turned off all dynamic light sources, but anyway, even with the minimum shadow graphics settings, the fps drops to 30. With full ultra settings without shadows, the game freely gives out above 100 fps. My game has very low poly graphics, so that’s not the problem. I don’t understand how other companies release AAA games with incredible graphics on unreal engine? My PC can easily play games with amazing graphics made on unreal engine, but it won’t play shadows in my own game! Shadows in unreal engine reduce fps even in a new empty project! The game was tested by many of my friends with a PC much more powerful than mine, the problem is still the same. HOW TO OPTIMIZE SHADOWS IN UNREAL ENGINE 5?

Shadows are one of the biggest hits on the GPU during rendering, but that’s the same for everyone.

Your optimization problem, is not shadows. I don’t know what it is, but it’s not shadows.

You can get the same kind of performance from UE5 that you can from any game you’ve played in UE5. You just have to get better at optimization.

If you’re careful, you should be able to get about 80% of the frame rate you get in the demo levels, in your game. Once it starts dropping, you need to look at what you’re trying to do.

An all time fave is too much foliage.

You can’t just make an 8k landscape and pepper it with foliage. The teams that develop these AAA games use every single trick in the book to make it ‘look like’ there’s foliage everywhere, but there often isn’t. Just one example.