How to change email address?

This is absolutly stupid. There is not Contact Us Email/Phone/Live Chat, sending an email to the links posted above via the “Email Us” doesn’t get a response even after 2 weeks. There are ZERO Threads/New/FAQ about how to change your email or any significant update as to why you are unable to change your email. While my account continues tell me its been locked due to attempts.

Either let me change my email, or provide a way for us to contact you to get it done. This is the stupidest system i have even come across.

I have the same problem, Did you get this resolved ?

Please follow the instructions in this post:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unre…62#post1486762

how can i Change my email adress

Again, as mentioned directly above please see this post and follow the instructions:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/feedback-for-epic/40644-how-to-change-email-address?p=1486762#post1486762

When i was adding a email to my EPIC account i accidentaly put gmail instead of hotmail i need to change that i need it changed [REDACTED] PLEASE HELP:(

Hello

To change your email address please contact Epic Account Support by filling out this form. It says Fortnite, but it’s for UE4 support too, just select “PC/Mac” from the Fortnite Game Platform combo-box, select a random Game Mode, and then use “Accounts” option for Game.

Make sure to include all relevant information and they will reply back to you by email.

Thank you

I accidentally put the wrong email please let me change my email PLS

I marvel at patience. On this page only there are 3 links leading you to the instructions on how to change your email address. How can one know how to type but not how to read?

I want to change my email from [REDACTED] to. [REDACTED]​​​​​​​

See my post above, it has instructions on how to change it

Thanks. I was waiting for it. This is a really basic . I remember when I buy eve isk Buy EVE ISK - Check latest EVE Online ISK offers without a fee | MMOAuctions and cannot change email. I was scared because I think that something goes wrong but it was the only temporary.

What about GDPR? Cannot have I access to change my personal data?

Did you get something?
Still waiting here… :frowning:

Hi my name is Mario I really want to change my display name but when I first created my account I forgot to put the number 7 in my email. The website does not let my change my name because I have not verified my email. The email I put was wrong and it doesn’t let me change my email or name please help me out. My display name is currently marioslaysd I would appreciate if it can be changed to Marioactivex or just give me the option to do it. Thank you very much, and have a great rest of the day

Oookey, finally I got it.
Email changed :smiley:

You did? Oh that’s great news. Still waiting on mine but it’s good to hear it worked for you. Thanks for the update!

If you haven’t already, please follow the instructions in this post to change both your email and username:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/feedback-for-epic/40644-how-to-change-email-address?p=1495716#post1495716

Thanks

None of the links provide any actual help in changing an e-mail address that was entered incorrectly…I cannot verify the e-mail and i cannot change the e-mail until it has been verified…catch 22, please provide a definitive answer or link. Thank You

Please use the link in the post I have quoted below, you need to contact Epic account support to change your email or username.

Thanks

I need to change my email plz