How to change email address?

Any updates on this? Is there a CS executive I can call to get this done?

Meh need to change my email because I need to swap email with my brother who has my email

Могу ли я изменить почту от аккаунта которую я не успел подтвердить, потому что мою почту взломали.

Any update on the “back end work” to enable email changes? As it is, my email address is now gone forever (was free with internet provider, got a new provider…) so I’m basically boned if they ever want to verify who I am to change the ■■■■ thing…

I need to change my email for my account because I can’t emails through that email anymore because it’s blocked and deleted

I also accidentally misspelled my email - please let me change my email

Is this normal to take over 2 months to fix the change email? Would really like to change my email to something I have access to now.

has there been an update to being able to change your email on your account?

Have same problem here. I have used an email account with a domain name that maybe I will stop paying for it so I would like to change it to a gmail.com accound i own. Its literally impossible to change the email and/or get help from Epic or Unreal. Ill try to send an email here and see what happens: [EMAIL=“accounts@unrealengine.com”]accounts@unrealengine.com

Recently I have been getting multiple lock-outs a day due to failed login attempts. Since I cannot change my email I cannot block these attempts this forces me to change my password every time I want to login as changing it resets the lock-out timer. This is an unworkable situation I really do not want to change my password every time I need to access asnwerhub or marketplace.

Check this post:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/unreal-engine/feedback-for-epic/1485243-to-customer-support

let me change my email pls I put the wrong one

Hello

To change your email address please contact Epic Account Support by filling out this form. It says Fortnite, but it’s for UE4 support too, just select “PC/Mac” from the Fortnite Game Platform combo-box, select a random Game Mode, and then use “Accounts” option for Game.

Make sure to include all relevant information and they will reply back to you by email. Please note the support staff are very busy so it may take a few days to receive a response.

Thanks!

Bonjour, j’ai fait une erreur dans mon adresse email au lieu d’écrire gmail j’ai marquer gfmaiml donc pourrais-je changer mon adresse gmail

Bonjour

Pour changer votre adresse e-mail, veuillez contacter le support du compte Epic en remplissant ce formulaire. Il dit Fortnite, mais aussi pour le support UE4, il suffit de sélectionner “PC / Mac” dans la liste déroulante Fortnite Game Platform, sélectionner un mode de jeu aléatoire, puis utiliser l’option “Accounts” pour Game.

Assurez-vous d’inclure toutes les informations pertinentes et ils vous répondront par email. Veuillez noter que le personnel de soutien est très occupé et que cela peut prendre quelques jours pour recevoir une réponse.

Merci!

how do I change my email on epic games, please help

I can not verify my email, the email i used will not let me in. I have it link to my facebook and twitch. Is there a way anyone can change my email to my other one that work.

, when did u get an answer from them?
I have been waiting for almost two weeks and no response yet at my email.
Have u been able to change your email?

I NEED HELP!! How do I change my email adress?

See my post above for details.

I have not yet received a reply either, submitted mine on June 2nd, 16 days ago.

@Kalvothe is it normal for it to take this long?