How to change email address?

I need help to change the email of my account I have access to the email of the account but the email is not secure and I want to change to another how do I change the email?

hi
When I signed up for my Epic account, I used an email address that is now “phased out” :rolleyes:
I tried to change the email addressin my Epic account in the profile settings, but the email address associated with the account cannot be changed there.
How can I change the email address?

I want to change my email because my yahoo mail is dead. I am using Gmail to login hopefully Unreal will not ask me use my yahoo mail to login to do something important.:frowning:

Anyone seeing a straightforward way to change email address yet?

So wait how do you change your email because I put on my wrong account.

please read the fourm

yes you can easily change your email address without even emailing epic games do as follows:
use chrome and login to your account
goto personal info
press f12 and you will get a source code box
right click on the greyed out email box and select inspect and it will highlight a section in the code box
in here you will see your email address
as follows

<input type=“text” class=“input email” maxlength=“100” minlength=“0” autocomplete=“on” name=“email” disabled="" value="EMAIL@EMAIL.com" placeholder="">
change the bit in red to enabled as below

<input type=“text” class=“input email” maxlength=“100” minlength=“0” autocomplete=“on” name=“email” enabled="" value="EMAIL@EMAIL.com" placeholder="">

press enter

click back on the page and the email box will be enabled so you should be able to amend your email address and verify ect

I need help to change my email address plz

Need help please

Same dude, it sucks

i connected my epic account with gmail account but verification mail is not coming to my gmail account why?

hi im trying to change my fortnite email because I want the boogie down dance but when I go on my gmail it said that my email is not real plz help

j’ai mis une mauvaise adresse mail et je voudrais changer l’adresse . j’ai fais des achat sur ce compte

very simple concept. i like its at the point that this is ridiculous i can’t change my own email. you guys just want more and more money like im not making a new account at this point youre losing more people then youre gaining with this stone age mentality. let me do what i want with my account. if i wanted to change the emaill 60 times in a year guess what i can its my account i spent the money not you.

Please give me help, I put my school email because i’m dumb and now they have changed it so can you help

Process update

>>How do I change the email address on my Epic Games account?](Epic Games Technical Support & Customer Service | Epic Games)

Closing this topic to make sure the above link is seen by anyone coming here.
The Epic accounts team does not review the Unreal Engine forums and cannot help with account issues reported here. Please use the contact form in the link above.

Thank you