How to access innner UStruct members value with Reflection [C++]

I have a c++ class (let call this ParentClass) with a WidgetComponent attached. From this widgetcomponent I want to have access to class variables and values using Reflection.
I created a Blueprint class that inherits from ParentClass.

I managed to list all the FProperties this way

for (TFieldIterator<FProperty> PropIt(BindedObject->GetClass(), EFieldIteratorFlags::ExcludeSuper); PropIt; ++PropIt)
    	{
    		FProperty* Property = *PropIt;
    		//PropertiesNames.Add(Property->GetName());
    		UE_LOG(LogTemp, Warning, TEXT("Property Name: %s"), *Property->GetName());
    		AddPropertyToCanvas(Property, BindedObject);
    	}

Then I do something retrieving the values

void UInfoReflectionWidget::AddPropertyToCanvas(FProperty* Property, UObject* ContainerObject)
{
	if(Cast<FFloatProperty>(Property))
	{
		AddFloatPropertyToCanvas(Property, ContainerObject);
	}
	else if(Cast<FIntProperty>(Property))
	{
		AddIntPropertyToCanvas(Property, ContainerObject);
	}
	else if (Cast<FBoolProperty>(Property))
	{
		AddBoolPropertyToCanvas(Property, ContainerObject);
	}
	else if (Cast<FStructProperty>(Property))
	{
		AddStructPropertyToCanvas(Property, ContainerObject);
	}
}

For example for float case:

void UInfoReflectionWidget::AddFloatPropertyToCanvas(FProperty* Property, UObject* ContainerObject)
{
	FFloatProperty* FloatProperty = Cast<FFloatProperty>(Property);
	float* Value = FloatProperty->ContainerPtrToValuePtr<float>(ContainerObject);
}

The problem arises with the UStruct case. How can I recursively inspect each struct?
So far I arrived here, but it crashes, seems the UObject reference to be invalid. How can I access the UStruct member values?

void  UInfoReflectionWidget::AddStructPropertyToCanvas(FProperty* Property, UObject* ContainerObject)
{
	FStructProperty* StructProperty = Cast<FStructProperty>(Property);
	UObject* Value = StructProperty->ContainerPtrToValuePtr<UObject>(ContainerObject);
	for (TFieldIterator<FProperty> PropIt(StructProperty->Struct, EFieldIteratorFlags::ExcludeSuper); PropIt; ++PropIt)
	{
		FProperty* PropertyPtr = *PropIt;
		UE_LOG(LogTemp, Warning, TEXT("Property Name: %s"), *(PropertyPtr->GetDisplayNameText().ToString()));  //Works properly
		AddPropertyToCanvas(PropertyPtr, Value); // Leads the engine to crash
	}
}

Ok, I have found the solution here: Set/Get UProperty inside of USTRUCT directly - Editor Scripting - Unreal Engine Forums

Shortly: I was casting to UObject* and using UObject* to access property values. I should instead use void*.
This solved the issue.