I’m trying to make a small apartment for ArchViz. Just 5 rooms. While building lighting it’s taking me 2 hours to reach 2.5% and it gets stuck there forever. Someone suggested network building using swarm coordinator. I simply can’t find proper instructions for that. Here’s what I’ve done till now:
- Copied the entire DotNET folder from binaries to my second PC
- Installed the pre requisites on PC#2.
- Given a common agent group name on both PCs.
- Allowed the other PC on this one in AllowedRemoteAgentNames
- Started SwarmCoordinator.exe on PC#2 (Which does not have UE4 installed)
- Set CoordinatorRemotingHost in swarmagent on both PCs.
- AvoidLocalExecution and EnableStandaloneMode are False on both PCs
- Successfully pinged the coordinator and agents on both PCs.
- Tried to build lighting… But it gave the job to the local swarm agent only! the other agent was idle throughout
- I checked my network and tried again…same result
- I changed group names, agent names and tried lots of settings… still no difference.
- I restarted all agents in the coordinator before every build… the agent logs said restart for non-published agents ignored
- Also when I ping the agents, the log says there’s some IP problem every time
How do I fix this!? There isn’t any proper documentation for swarm