How do I stop River water effecting underground areas?

Sorry I think I solved this as I was writing it, but the water still flickers in and out when flying around in the editor, see the last photo, you can still see the water on the other side, Im thinking that I need to rebuild my HLOD, and it should work.
Figured that I would still post it to have the information for someone in the future

Hello, I’m not sure if this is a bug or if I am doing something wrong. Please let me know if there is a way to fix this.

So I have a symmetrical map with a river dividing the 2 sides. I put underground tunnels to go under the river. I used the viability brush in the landscape tool to make the entrance to go underground. But it seems that when I cut thru the land that is connected to the river, it shows water at the entrance.

So I messed with things for a while trying to fix it, and it seemed like turning off streaming fixed it so I thought, I uploaded my map and it was all good.

the other day I went to update my map, added a few things my memory was capped so I turned streaming back on, everything looked fine in the editor, so I uploaded the map. Then I notice that the live version is doing it now, so I open the editor back up and the water is now showing again. I tried disabling streaming, and messing with the landscape, but I can not seem to fix it this time around. What could I be doing wrong?

I think I just found the Solution: Delete the ocean

@l3igK Thank you for your report! Can you please re-post using the “New Issue” option on the Issues and Bug Reporting forums? Posts with this feature are connected directly into our development team so we can quickly get to them!

For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: Using the Creative and UEFN Bug Reporting Form

So I thought I fixed it but after uploading the map it seems that I cant shoot after I pass where the water would be.
Anyone have any idea how to fix this?