how do i make a zero build mode for a map with builds

I’ll get right to the point i’ve made a map that back in it’s day was in chapter 1 with building obviously we didn’t have people cranking like it was a get yourself in faze clan competition i am now realizing it would be ideal if i could just copy my map in uefn go in change a few settings tweak some things etc but how i go about doing this without also causing any errors in case because this awesome uefn feature is still in beta how should i do this any advice thank you for you’re time and patience to answer me have a good day or night to all who see this

In island settings there is an Allow Building setting which lets you set this easily for the overall game.

Otherwise there are also settings for this in Team Settings, if you would like certain teams to be build or zero build.

Or they are also in Class Designers if you would like players to choose Zero Building or Building character classes on any team or in no team games.

I’m aware of all these methods my issue is making double maps one exclusively a build the other no build, Although this is a creative idea for in game events it is not what i am looking for thank you for commenting!

I did manage to duplicate a map and publish them both with seperate map codes, can’t remember how I did it, was months ago, but I found this thread, the video on last post should help

my friend let me offer you a link to a youtube video that will answer your question here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqgE7VzhSNM