How do I fix flickering lighting?

Hello, I have been struggling to find how to fix the lighting from flickering all over the whole map. Most of the time the lighting seems to flicker like there is a lightning storm or a strobe light when I move the camera in certain directions. I do have some PostProcess Volumes I have added in hopes to solve the problem, but that has not helped yet. I have tried removing Sphere Reflection Captures from the project thinking they may been the cause and yet not fixed it yet. I do also have a few Toggle Lighting Scenarios for some maps and even tried removing them and no help. Any one happen to know any thing that may be the cause or know how to fix it? Thanks once again.

are they static, stationary, or dynamic lights?

please post a screenshot of the issue if possible.

It be easier to show on video but these may help. The issue seems to happen quite rapidly and even on the landscape map which has no lighting on it except possibly the sky-dome.

This first photo shows the normal lighting
In the next photo you can see the lighting on the patio and around the walls turn more bluish in color
In the third photo, you can see the wall,s patio and windows are now bluish in color with the lighting. Have not figured if that is normal by the sky light or not.
Finally, in the last photo, you can see all the bluish lighting gone from every thing. This flashing happens seems to be active even while standing and not moving the camera. Hope this helps. Sorry photos are a pain to insert on this forum.

It be easier to show on video but these may help. The issue seems to happen quite rapidly and even on the landscape map which has no lighting on it except possibly the sky-dome.

This first photo shows the normal lighting
In the next photo you can see the lighting on the patio and around the walls turn more bluish in color
In the third photo, you can see the wall,s patio and windows are now bluish in color with the lighting. Have not figured if that is normal by the sky light or not.
Finally, in the last photo, you can see all the bluish lighting gone from every thing. This flashing happens seems to be active even while standing and not moving the camera. Hope this helps.

i notice you’re getting a “multiple lighting scenario levels enabled” warning. i think that may be that causing your issue.

Thanks very much for the link. Was very informative and helped a lot not mentioning that it was simple to follow. :smiley:

I fixed the issue by turning off “Cast Static Shadows” If you’re trying to use lights that move you should turn this off.

How did you solve the problem? Is it similar to this one? Myproject228 2021 10 16 00 00 27 02 - YouTube