How can i render game (3d) at lower resolution and then upsample it to look like 8bit pixelart game?

So i want to fake 2D in my game with rendering a 3d scene (using isometric camera settings) in low resolution and than upsampling it,

i found this video: ( - YouTube ) , i followed the steps, but the final result wasnt what i was looking for.

then i found a similiar question (Rendering at 320x180px and point scaling up? - Rendering - Epic Developer Community Forums), and i sortof found an answer but i dont know how to do it … it seems that what i want to do is “point upsampling” which would give me this result :
( http://screenshotcomparison.com/images/1417344157_2856173940.png ( this image accurately represents the result that i want to achieve ) )

So if anyone can please help me solve my problem (prefereably without messing with c++ programming :D) , i would be very grateful

Thank you in advance :smiley:
.p.s. i apologize for any grammatic errors :smiley:

Anyone???

To lower screen percentage and disable the smooth/blur effect and keep it pixel sharp, you need to disable upscaling by turning the upscale quality to zero. To get this result create this in your level Blueprint:

Result:

287795-screen-percentage-no-smoothing-result.png

Source: Screen Percentage with Temporal Upsample | Unreal Engine Documentation