Horror Bedroom

Picture Frames. The Pictures are made with Midjourney and can be freely exchanged. :wink:

3 Likes

Once again, the images produced by Midjourney within your creation are of an insane quality. This asset is perfectly crafted; well done! :star_struck:

1 Like

Not sure why I was expecting the girls face to go all scary-ghost face at the end of the rotation but glad I didn’t get that jumpscare :smiley:

2 Likes

That would be an interesting idea for a blueprint :thinking: :wink:

I have also added pencil and scissors today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Curtains :wink:

2 Likes

Cobwebs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok, This “should” be the final models I add to the Pack :wink: Next is Blueprint optimization and Demo Scene i guess :wink:

3 Likes

You’re nearing the end of this project, and may I say, this is quite the hefty asset pack! So many qualitative assets; right in time for the spooky season too. :ghost:

2 Likes

It’s going to be kinda sad not seeing spooky models every week. It’s been a great pleasure to watch this grow :smiley:

Thanks for sharing your art and I look forward to maybe seeing future projects of yours!

3 Likes

Just a quick Status update. Half of the Blueprints are finally done and most of the sounds I want to include are recorded as well. So here is a small preview of the Turntable Blueprint. It’s interactive, and you can use your own Tracks for it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Greetings @YourDownfall !

What a beautiful outro to the end of the Horror Bedroom showcase! With each post, we were entreated with more and more fascinating assets! We thank you so much for bringing us along for this incredible journey!

This turntable is impeccably stunning! Not only that, it’s complete with the radio static crackle and the moving arm! Does the crackle sound also apply to the tracks that you can add on your own?

This is such a wonderfully dynamic asset package! I love that the package also includes interactive assets! With everything so authentically antique, I’m so impressed! Excuse my “fan-personing”, I have a soft spot for antiques. What is your title professionally, dear YourDownfall? Outside of creating such extraordinary assets, what are your hobbies?

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the kind words :slight_smile: Yes, it was quite a journey, but there is always a next Horror Room :wink:

For the turntable, there is indeed a slider that let you change the radio static crackle intensity on your track or disable it completely.

I love dynamic assets you can drop into your scene and they “just work”. I think it’s amazing for quick prototyping, you use it as a base for further functionality.

I also love to make antique models and include them in my Packs :slight_smile: Especially since they can fit so many different scenarios. I’m really excited to see what people will create with them.
I’m self-employed, so I usually refer to myself as 3D Artist or Gamedev. Outside of creating assets, I also like to creating games (if i actually finally finish one XD)

2 Likes

Trailer in the making :wink:

2 Likes

Yes! I’m looking forward to the trailer; It’s time to see all of these incredible assets in action! :grin:

2 Likes

I finished the Trailer (will be released in a few Days) and the Overview map is ready also
Next is documentation :slight_smile:

1 Like

A wild Trailer Countdown appears out of nowhere :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Always go above and beyond with everything you release. Brilliantly done trailer and thank you again for all the hard work put into this pack. :slight_smile:

Also, the song choice was super fitting! :smiley:

1 Like

@PresumptivePanda Thanks again for the kind words :slight_smile: It was quiet difficult to find a fitting song, I’m glad you like it :wink:

The Pack is now also live on the Marketplace: Horror Bedroom in Environments - UE Marketplace

And the documentation is about 100 pages long :sunglasses: Link: Horror_Bedroom_Documentation.pdf - Google Drive

2 Likes

Hello again, just wanted to let you know there is also an official post on the Marketplace Forums. So if you need support or have Questions about the Pack you can also ask them there :slight_smile: Link

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

It’s been over a year now since I finished my Horror Bedroom Pack, and I really love stumbling across projects that use my assets. That said, something very special happened to me today. As I was playing Alan Wake 2, I stumbled across my Grandfather Clock. I never thought that such a big production would use any of my assets, and I feel incredibly honored by it. This was absolutely unexpected and totally made my week. :slight_smile:

Here are some screenshots:

PS: I’m also working on a special project that will later be turned into an Asset Pack for the Marketplace, so stay tuned :wink:

2 Likes