Horror Bedroom - Asset Pack

Hello everyone, I just wanted to make an official Post for my newest Pack in the Marketplace Forum :wink:

Marketplace Link

If you like to know how it was made, you can read the Progression Post Link

Current Version: 1.0

Features:

• Highly detailed Props
  • Vertex-painted wall Damage Preview
  • 40 Blueprints for easier Development and in-game Interactivity, such as:
  1. Functional Typewriter Preview
  2. Functional Turntable Preview
  3. Functional Clock Preview
  4. Working Grandfather Clock Preview
  5. Cloth Rack Preview
  6. Construction Script Blueprints Preview
  7. Simple Shelf generators Preview
  8. String lights and Polaroid Blueprints Preview
  9. and many more, see the Documentation Link

This package includes props, modular walls, and Blueprints to help you create atmospheric interior scenarios. In order to cover as many application areas as possible, all textures are in 4k resolution.

For more of my work you can look here

Support: If you encounter problems or have further questions or suggestions you can drop me an email at timgames52@gmail.com

Technical Details

Current Version: 1.0

Number of Meshes: 469 (including Dynamic Parts)

Number of Blueprints: 40

Collision: Yes, automatically generated

Vertex Count: 4 – 55,107

LODs: No

Number of Materials : 129 (21 Master & 108 Instances)

Number of Textures: 267

Texture Resolutions:

• 259 (4096x4096)
  • 3 (2048x2048)
  • 3 (512x512)
  • 1 (32x32)
  • 1 (4x4)
  • Can be resized in engine

Supported Development Platforms: Windows 64bit, MacOS

Windows: Yes

Mac: Yes

Documentation: Link

Additional Notes: The Demo Scene and Overview Map use Lumen for Lighting, which requires UE5. The Assets also work with regular baked lighting. // The Fonts inside the Packs Fonts folder are called Tim’s Typewriter Font or Typewriter Font, they are made by me to resemble an old Typewriter font and are free to use.

5 Likes

It was an honor to see you develop and piece this magnificent Horror Bedroom asset pack together; those who purchase it will NOT be disappointed! Thank you again for sharing the process with us here in the forums. :grin:

1 Like

Thank you very much again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
I just updated the Documentation and wanted to provide some short Videos to showcase the Blueprint functionality and how to use them. For better visibility, I will also share them here :slight_smile: So let’s start with the first Blueprint “Alarm Clock”

1 Like

The Bed Blueprint is rather simple and just provides quick simple variations.

2 Likes

The Nightstand is basically a Drawer and can be dragged open with your mouse and a button you can specify. It’s also possible to change the sensitivity and the Icon that is show if you can open the drawer.

2 Likes

The Big Lamp Blueprint is interactive as well and it’s also possible to change the Lamp height :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Slat Blind Generator :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Simple Book Pile Generator

1 Like

Genuinely the most satisfying set of videos I’ve seen on the forums. The customization alone is ridiculously impressive.

Definitely a fan of your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. There are 34 Videos left, so stay tuned :wink:

2 Likes

I 100% agree with @PresumptivePanda! It was impressive enough to see you create these assets, but you go above and beyond to show them in action, and how customizable/interactive each one is. I love this! Knowing there are 34 videos left sounds like a good time to me. :grin:

2 Likes

Interactive Box Blueprints

2 Likes

I feel like we’re going to be seeing these in a horror game someday and we’re all going to have to rush back to this thread to fan over it :joy:

1 Like

I hope so. It’s always nice to find assets from my packs in games or other projects. There even was a music video with stuff from my packs as far as I remember :wink:

2 Likes

Cable Blueprint :wink: This one also supports meshes for wall holder.

1 Like

Today, a very simple one. Cart Blueprint. It’s just possible to set the wheel rotation. :wink:

2 Likes

Cloth Rack Blueprint :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Frame Blueprint for Custom Images

1 Like

Interactive Desk Blueprint :slight_smile:

1 Like