Horror Bedroom - Asset Pack

Interactive Desk Lamp Blueprint :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know this isn’t really involved in all the cool interactive stuff, but that doll is terrifying. :joy:

2 Likes

The Doll is a bit interactive too. At least the Head is moving if the player isn’t looking. :wink:

2 Likes

Well thats terrifying D:

2 Likes

Today, a very simple one. It’s just possible to enable the cable meshes, so it can speed up the placing process a bit :wink:

2 Likes

Interactive Dressing Table Blueprint :wink:

1 Like

Interactive Fan Blueprint :wink:

2 Likes

Today a more simple one again. Flashlight Blueprint :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seeing all of these amazingly well-crafted assets makes me more curious about the horror game project you were developing. Are you still planning on finishing it at some point in the future? :eyes:

1 Like

Yes it’s definitely planned. But I also love making these Room Packs so its just a matter of time and inspiration XD

1 Like

Ah, I understand; thank you for the clarification. Either way, we’ll enjoy whatever project you pursue next; I hope you have a wonderful weekend! :partying_face:

1 Like

Flicker Blueprint :wink:

1 Like

This Flicker asset has to be one of the spookiest assets in the pack! Can you apply this BP to any light source you might need it for? :eyes: :ghost:

1 Like

Yes, to every light source. And also to every Lamp that has an “Emission Intensity” set up in the material. :slight_smile: It can be fired at Game Start or later, depends on the individual needs.

1 Like

Old Grandfather Clock Blueprint :wink:

2 Likes

Wow, that’s fantastic; thank you for the clarification! Out of all of the assets in this pack, which one is your favorite? Or which one was your favorite to create? :star_struck:

Indeed, is the Grandfather Clock is my favorite. Followed by the Typewriter (The Blueprint took me ages to figure out.) And third Place the Bed i would say. :wink:

1 Like

Interactive Door Blueprint :slight_smile: It functions with drag and drop like in the amnesia games as example.

2 Likes

There’s something extra terrifying about being able to open a door slowly. Amnesia was one of my first YouTube horror playthroughs and seeing the youtuber slowly creak open a door just to slam it shut out of fear adds so much immersion. Glad to see that feature here :slight_smile:

Is there hope for a mini horror demo with some of these interactables?

1 Like

I had the idea of providing a small packaged Demo, so everyone can try it in action :slight_smile: I just hadn’t the time for it (so far) :wink:

1 Like