2 Likes

String Lights Blueprint :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today a very simple socket Blueprint again :wink:

2 Likes

Another simple Blueprint Padlock :wink:

2 Likes

I know I’m a little late, but Happy New Year! @YourDownfall

I hope you had a wonderful holiday season. Are there any personal projects you’re looking forward to completing this year? :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you. You too. It’s never too late to wish a Happy New Year :wink:

Yes there are some projects, but since I don’t know if they work I’ll wait a bit with the reveal :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it. Even though we may have to wait sometime for the reveal, the tease is still there! I’m glad to hear some works are brewing; cheers! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Paper Blueprint :slight_smile:

1 Like

Photo String Blueprint :slight_smile:

1 Like

Poster Blueprint :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is my favorite asset you’ve displayed yet. The artistry is so obvious and fits incredibly well in the environment. So impressive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Horror Puppet Blueprint :wink:

2 Likes

That first poster, “The End Of Everything,” is absolutely terrifying! :scream:

I’d love to know how many posters you can produce with your blueprint; is there a limit? :thinking:

Oh they are Just premade, so there are currently 5. But you can Change the Tape amount freely. Or the Texture and use your own Images. So nothing Special :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Simple Scissor Blueprint. This one is really simple, but could save a few seconds anyway so i included it in the Pack :wink:

2 Likes

First one of the two shelf blueprints included in the Pack :wink:

2 Likes

That is one nice-looking shelf; I wish I had one like it at home! That brand precisely since it is so extendable. :laughing:

1 Like