Horror Bedroom

Just a quick update. Currently working on some chain of lights. They work with splines too :wink:

1 Like

Custom Lights strings and Polaroids are finally ready. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Plugs and Sockets are done :wink:

They also have a backside and the cables are removable

3 Likes

Interactive Lightswitch Blueprint is ready. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just finished the door. I will work on the Blueprint next, so that it will work like my other doors :wink:

3 Likes

Old Mirror :slight_smile:

1 Like

trash bin :slight_smile: i wanted to make them a bit different than the usual ones.

2 Likes

So many impressively crafted assets; this Horror Bedroom asset pack will be huge! With that in mind, does this mean we might start seeing updates for “A Story of Hope” again? :eyes:

Thank you :slight_smile: And for your Question… Perhaps… :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m testing Midjourney for a while now and really wanted to include something I made with it into my packs so after a (long) while of trial and error (and photoshop) here are some posters :wink:

2 Likes

Yay, fingers crossed! I would love to see more updates for “A Story of Hope,” it looks like you got pretty far in development. Also, I can’t believe you created those posters using Midjourney; they came out so perfect! Did you have to tweak them a lot once there were in photoshop?

1 Like

Yes, Midjourney is cool, I’m really looking forward to its development, especially since you get the ownership of the generated Artworks. I know some artist see it very skeptically but in my opinion it’s an amazing new way of creating art. It’s just an amazing tool :slight_smile:

1 Like

From looking at the images, you managed to create; I would have to agree! Midjourney appears to be an exceptional tool. Nevertheless, keep up the great work! :partying_face:

1 Like

Cloth Rack :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I added some shirts today :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey again @YourDownfall

Hope you’re having a wonderful week so far.

I’m obsessed with the antique style you’re going for. With the dark wood and very vintage models. I know this is a horror design but I find every asset so pretty and lovely :slight_smile:

Happy continued development. It’s looking wonderful so far!

1 Like

@PresumptivePanda Thanks again :slight_smile:

Yes, I wanted to make it a bit more antique since there are so many amazing styles I could go for and those assets can fit in so many scenarios. I’m really excited to see how people will use them. :sunglasses:

I also worked on a simple new Blueprint.

And here is a new screenshot of the WIP Demo Scene

3 Likes

Old Cart :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Dressing table :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wooden Chair. This one is basically an edited version of the one I made for Horror Dining Room. :slight_smile:

2 Likes