Hi, I have a question with 'MINIMAP' -> not showing up

Hi everyone!

I have some issue with my minimap.
apparently, only half of my minimap is showing up
and the other half is just blank.

I tried everything but failed to solve.

How can I fix this?

Many thanks anyway!

Is the Build Minimap not doing it for you, I know the minimap is being worked on at the moment and has some limitations related to map size. Fixing it could be a waiting game.

Found the thread with Aiden_McDu one of the staff who is working on it.

I am having the same issue… the map indicators show up but the actual map textures wont that show what the map looks like (blue screen) did you find a fix?

1 Like

Hello! For me I could not find any solutions…
What’s funny is that when I see Youtube videos of some creators, found out lots of creator’s map are also flat blue

@uraknows Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here? Fortnite Creative
For more information, such as how to get the reference ID, please check out the article here: https://create.fortnite.com/news/using-the-creative-and-uefn-bug-reporting-form

The only way to fix it right now is to line everything up center of the map. Making sure its inside the mini map partition. Nothing to edit there though cant even edit the size of it. Let me know if you found a fix.