Help with flying pawn bank / roll towards the camera's endpoint accounting torque vector for Roll, Pitch, and Yaw

Hey all, Has anyone here been successful in recreating the “War thunder” Aircraft controller?

Where the Camera points to, the plane or say static mesh does its best to calcuate based on given settings and variables, an aircraft should roll, turn, or yaw to its best ability as fast, smooth, and as accurately as it can be towards the direction that the camera is looking.

As of now, i’ve only been partially successful in adding torque to the static mesh that would turn towards the target at a ~45 degree angle, but it still dosen’t account the Torque vector variable and determine whether if the aircraft is capable of pitching up far faster that it dosen’t roll over more to be 90 degrees to the ground.

I’m not cracked in math to understand this through, and had made poor attempts of trying to use delta rotator in comparing the mesh’s relative rotation to the return value from the make rotator node from @Everynone’s function:
4d1b37eb27596e4343a12945c70795f7dd2f5696_2_690x188
Bear in mind this is NOT the exact function i’m using, inputs for the “Find look at Rotation” have changed from getting the actor location start to the camera’s line end trace point of the target

I’m not even sure what to do with this given rotator let alone whether if i’m doing this correctly and i’m afraid to even mention PID and it seems to be required as i have no expierience in touching the math of it.

There were a plethera of Fourms Here that discussed Torque predicts, and even @Tbunreal’s forum was discussing a similar topic to this but never dived deeper when approaching into a 3d space. @Everynone’s answer displayed above kind of solved it? but again after modifying it to what I hoped would’ve work, it didn’t quite match up, granted it is doing what its told, just not in a way that i would’ve like. And i can’t think of any more solutions unless i really start tackling the math or having to install other plugins regarding physics to help aid me.

If anyone needs more info and/or is able to brew up their own solution for Blueprint or C++ i’d greatly appreciate it.