[Help] How to put players in the teams?

hi everyone, these screenshots are my spawning system. when player joins, a pawn spawns for him and he can turn around. its team deathmatch and spawning based on start tags number. (first player at start tag 0, second at 1 and…) so how i can put them in a team using this PlayerTag integer? how system understands which player is in team A or B? is player state needed?
lots of questions i have but i didn’t found a nice related tutorial.
thanks in advance

Hi, there seems to be a bit build in, but to use it you need C++ https://forums.unrealengine.com/development-discussion/c-gameplay-programming/1569711-how-do-i-use-the-ai-perception-teams

how system understands which player is
in team A or B?

For blueprints only, you need to implement it from scratch on your own…

A starting point might be to use an interface to retrieve the team of an actor (so each actor that belongs to a team should implement it) and then make a function where you input two actors and that function returns the state of those actors to each other (enemy, neutral, friendly for example).

any answers? what a disappointing community :frowning:

seriously any ideas? so how people made their games with blueprints? my system is slow and i can’t ran ue4 and visual studio together, so c++ is not an option. anyone knows how to make it on blueprints? what to do at all?