Hawe some light blobs on some of the objects in scene after baking. What to do?

Hello everyone! I have some problem with lightning. I placed some foliage and standalone trees, then baked light. So it appeared some light dots and blobs everywhere. Pics added. Blobs appear even on stones. I use only skylight.

This could be lightmap bleeding, but then another other part of the mesh would have to receive light from somewhere else… have you tried to increase the lightmap size of the problematic objects?

I increased it but it didn’t work. I switched lightmap coordinate index to 0 and set lightmap size to 4 (by default) they disappeared. but some of the meshes became completely black after light building.

What mobility is foliage (static / stationary / movable)? and what mobility is the skylight?

Did you use the generate lightmaps feature?

You shouldn’t switch the lightmap coordinate index, because on the 0 channel are the main UV’s usually… the lightmap resolution needs to be set in the details panel of the object (maybe try 256 or 512).

312989-lightm.png

You can always see what the different UV’s look like if you open the mesh and then use the UV view.

312988-uv.png

And as @presto423 metioned, if you bake the light you have to make sure everything is set to static in the details panel.