GPU Error 98

Cheers @JakubVanko ! Did some further testing as a I noticed that AMD released drivers 26.9.2 (thinking it would help).

Having reinstalled RS and using these new 26.9.2 drivers I still get the GPU Error (98) during Alignment on a fresh install (utilised the tutorial Demo/Sample, as this seems fastest to test).

However, something may have changed (and I did not notice it before): after dropping the DLL you shared next to RealityScan.exe, the error message went away but RS still crashes after a while longer with about 3-4 modals popping up in quick succession saying that “something went wrong”. And at least Dumps are getting created.

Please find these new Dumps under: OneDrive - 2026-10-01

Also, my apols for posting stuff in two places, but these symptoms seemed more related to the current GPU Error (98) topic, as opposed to the other thread that deals with 3D reconstruction topic. :innocent:

Lmk if you prefer to only focus on just one thread at a time.