Ghost Shadows ?

Hi there, I have an issue about ghosting shadows or something else, its happens both static mesh and foliage, Can some told me what can I do for this…

yes its happen all over the Environment but its make a big issue on tree mesh and foliages paint…i use Marketplace content

its fine, actually its a game level for IOS,we make an cinematic trailer for that game i was convert the all mesh into high poly most of the mesh were good its happen all of the foliages and same static mesh like tress i use tropical tress pack on marketplace,one more thing the building and props on that level are not cast shadows itself,i use directional light with no raytace shaodw on it use cascade/distacne field shaodows

Is it ok with other meshes, it looks like something weird in the shader…

What about in a default map?

i am using dynamic light setup i will increase shadow distance and see its work or not,thanks for the help dear

i was tested shadow distance but its not worked…its happen when camera came closeup to the tress check the attachment below

In a default level, everything should cast shadows. I’m assuming it’s something to do with your directional light settings. If the buildings are a long way away, then you’ll need to increase the shadow distance.

332509-screenshot-2.jpg

You’ve got it in unlit mode?

yes it is on both Unlit and lit mode

There will never be shadows in unlit of course.

well how yo fix that any idea ?

Hey buddy, I know its noob but i got the solution finally its all about PPVolume,i just delete old one and make new PP its works fine :smiley:

Thanks a lot @ClockworkOcean for your kind words and help cheers

Its All about the PostProcess Volume delete old one and make new its totally fine i don’t know what’s going on but its work for me

I’m not getting a lot of information here. If you want to show me shadows are strange, I need a shot in normal view mode, not unlit :wink:

Glad you got there… :slight_smile: