Here are a few helpful links to documentation, videos, and tutorials to help you get started with VR Development in Unreal Engine 4.
- [Virtual Reality Development](https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/VR/index.html) - [Virtual Reality Best Practices](https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/VR/ContentSetup/index.html) - [VR Cheat Sheet](https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/VR/CheatSheet/index.html) - [Test Out VR Content](https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/Oculus/QuickStart/5/index.html) - [Oculus Rift Quick Start](https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/Oculus/QuickStart/index.html) - [Oculus Rift Development](https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/Oculus/index.html) - [Vive Development](https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/SteamVR/index.html) - [Additional Resources](https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/Oculus/QuickStart/6/index.html) - [Enabling Gear VR Menu](https://docs.unrealengine.com/latest/INT/Platforms/GearVR/GlobalMenu/index.html)
- [Virtual Reality Playlist](https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZlv_N0_O1gZaB0IgQEnO9WOXYRx3Puvo)
- [Oculus Rift Wiki](https://wiki.unrealengine.com/Oculus_Rift)
- [Virtual Reality with Unreal](https://www.unrealengine.com/vr-page)
- There is a VR Template project in the editor to help you get started.
- Couch Knights is available on the launcher
- Showdown is available on the launcher
If there is some specific information related to VR development that you feel is missing from our documentation or tutorials, please let us know by creating a post in the Feedback section. Thanks!