Game loaded properly in Creative but not in Private Island

I’ve published a private island for testing purposed but it couldn’t properly. It keeps showing this error whenever I try to test: “We Hit A Roadblock, Network Connection Lost.”

I’ve tried testing by launching Fornite Creative through UEFN, it works perfectly but once I publish it, it couldn’t load into the game. Is this a bug, server down or something wrong with my connection?

Keep trying, I get this often, sometimes I get in, mostly when everyone in my region is in bed.
I assume the servers give priority to games with players, UEFN editor must have a higher server priority for launched sessions.

1 Like

Thanks for the feed back. What’s your region? I’m currently in Singapore, Asia.

Australia.

1 Like

Thank you for your report! We would like to look into this further, would you be able to submit a bug report using the form available here: Fortnite Creative

1 Like

I don’t think its a bug, more of an Oceanic Region issue, having less players globally, we probably don’t have the server service of other regions.

1 Like

Perhaps you are right, I’ve seen people facing the same issue too. One of it is this:

This is happening for quite some times already. There is no proper solution yet. I’ve tried the solution that provided by on of the person that replied into the thread. It doesn’t work for me.

1 Like

I have contacted Epic games through emails and after 40 emails they have provided me with some information to report a bug through here.
I have had this issue “we hit a roadblock” for the past a month or 2.
My connection is fine and I have completed multiple steps to try and fix it but nothing has seemed to work.
After todays Full update +files update i was able to joing the 2v2box fight for once but then when i left the game and tried to join again i kept receiving the same error such as “we hit a roadblock” or “there was a problem” I am facing this issue on box fights pvo and Parkour etc.
I hope there is a solution for this and that Epic game is able to helo me fix this problem.

1 Like

I just started with Fortnite Creative. I have the same error, I’m starting to learn how to make games with Fornite. UEFN is working perfectly, but in Fortnite Creative Mode appears: We hit a roadblock (but in Spanish, which is my language)

My PC and Internet are perfect

1 Like

A newly launched private island will often face this issue for OCE and Asia regions (I’m not sure about others). You may try switching into any of the NA server and see if this issue persists.

Once you managed to do your memory calculation and publish your island, you are good.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.
I opened a second account in Fortnite and I can play perfectly on my new account. Both the Server and the PC are working perfectly. The problem shows up when entering Fortnite Creative with this account.
There’s a glitch at the beginning, and I can’t even log in to create a new island.