UE4 Multiplayer Template
I made this project because I think multiplayer games share most menu features.
I thought it would be nice to not have to start over from scratch, every time I try some new multiplayer game design.
- Everything in blueprint.
- Only listen servers
- You can use it for dedicated server too but you need UE4 source build, search for how to make a dedicated server.
- Steam Profiles and Finding / Hosting Games through Steam, Requires you to be logged in on Steam and run as Standalone Game or Packaged Project.
- Main Menu.
- Host Menu.
- Server Menu.
- Lobby Menu.
- Gameplay Game Mode which has timers that changes the Match State to: Waiting to Start, In Progress and Waiting Post Match.
- Ps. Lobby count down timer starts when server is full and everyone is ready.
- Ps. Gameplay timers can be found in GameplayGameState.
- Pack it up.
- Rebuild project.
- Start steam if you already haven’t.
- Run as Standalone Game or Packaged Project.
- Make a great game.
This project is made entirely with blueprints thanks to mordental’s Advanced Sessions Plugin.