[FREE] HttpGPT: GPT Integration (ChatGPT and DALL-E)

HttpGPT is an Unreal Engine plugin that facilitates integration with OpenAI’s GPT based services (ChatGPT and DALL-E) through asynchronous REST requests, making it easy for developers to communicate with these services.

HttpGPT also includes Editor Tools to integrate Chat GPT and DALL-E image generation directly in the Engine.

Editor Tool: HttpGPT Chat

Editor Tool: HttpGPT Image Generator

Links

Support me: Sponsor @lucoiso on GitHub Sponsors :heart:

11 Likes

HttpGPT v1.1.0

What’s Changed

• Now using the new Chat API!
  • New settings, delegates & logs

Full Changelog: Comparing v1.0.0...v1.1.0 · lucoiso/UEHttpGPT · GitHub

Sample project updated

SpeechGPT v1.1.0

What’s Changed

• Now using the new Chat API
  • More settings, delegates & logs
  • Chat history
  • New options

Full Changelog: Comparing v1.0.0...v1.1.0 · lucoiso/UESpeechGPT · GitHub

3 Likes

Some updates that I am planning to make in the next few days with issues already created on GitHub:

3 Likes

You truly are doing god’s work here, lucoiso. Thanks so much for freely making these tools available, incredible stuff. Very useful.

I was using this today and went to start a new chat in my application based on this plugin, and realised that all the appending of conversations are done under the hood so I have no way to clear the plugin’s conversation history - do you have any plans to add “clear/reset chat” as a feature? I feel dirty for asking since you’re already doing so much work lol but this is a fundamental feature that’s needed so figured to throw a suggestion in.

I surprise myself with how stupid i can be sometimes. Clear the Chat History array you idiot lol

1 Like

Also, a couple of QoL improvements for you to perhaps consider.

• Send Message to GPT async node should have an enum to let me choose the model per async call (dynamcially changing models on the fly).

• the node should also expose hyperparameters for the models inside an options struct, like top_p, top_k, temp, ctx_len, and so forth (popular hparams nothing too crazy), rather than in the project settings, allowing us to program dynamic user interactions with the models to their own customisability.

• expose the initial prompt for us to prime the model outside of whatever you’ve hard-coded in the plugin. The initial prompt sets the tone of the AI and can mean a very big difference in how the nn responds. This might be okay in the Project Settings, however it would also be good as a setting in the node’s options struct as to change this on the fly after resetting/clearing the conversation history would be really handy.

• people use stop sequences a lot also - which will stop the conversation if a word in this string array is equal.

• error messages from the API would be handy for errors that might sit outside that which the async node callbacks don’t provide, or need more context to.

Hope I don’t come across too demanding, this is just what I observed so far while exploring your magical work. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for the suggestions! : )

I have started working on some of them and have already sent some updates to the development branch on GitHub:

Also added the ‘Error’ object to the response if ‘Success’ is false:

Links

Installation

Currently only via Git: GitHub - lucoiso/UESpeechGPT at development

3 Likes

Dude, you are amazing.

3 Likes

HttpGPT v1.2.0

Changes

• Create new structures: Options & Error
  • Set all tasks to receive an options param
  • Set settings to contain a default options object
  • Set the response to contain the error object if bSuccess is false
  • Transform the role param in an Enumeration
  • Set the message body to use the options or the default options if no one was given to the task. Also allowing the usage of other models.
  • Set the plugin to contains 2 functions to manage an entire chat or send a single message.

Screenshots

2 Likes

Got access to GPT-4 and I’m already working on adding the new models to the options + Add support for streamed responses + still working on adding new options! :eyes:

1 Like

New Features Added in the Development Branch

• Support for GPT-4
  • More options: stream, top_p, stop, logit_bias, user
  • Support for streamed content (when stream is set to true)
  • More delegates

Links

2 Likes

Upcoming features! : )

New Features Added in the Development Branch

• Support for GPT-4
  • More options: stream, top_p, stop, logit_bias, user
  • Support for streamed content (when stream is set to true)
  • More delegates

Links

2 Likes

HttpGPT v1.3.0

Changes

• Add support for GPT-4
  • Update description: Aiming Marketplace
  • Add support for streamed content
  • Add more options
  • Made fixes
  • Add better settings w/ support for mutable options
  • Add more tasks w/ support for custom options
  • Enhance logging
  • Add more delegates

Screenshots

2 Likes

Sample Project Updated: SpeechGPT

You’re on :fire:FIRE:fire: lucoiso. I was just coming here to report a bug in the previous version but you’ve dropped a whole new release with new features lol. Have to check this bad boi out now!

3 Likes

Okay yeah so the same bug seems to persist on this version too. Here’s the short of it:

Invalid URL (POST /v1/chat/completions)

Basically not all of the text completion endpoints are the same, see here for an overview of what models are relevant to which endpoint:

Hope this helps, keep up the stellar work (note Whisper and DALL-E API… wink wink nudge nudge lmao)

1 Like

I have just sent a correction regarding those endpoints, they are already present in the development branch. :partying_face:

1 Like

When the product is approved (or denied) on the marketplace, I will merge the recent changes into the main branch.

Until then, I am already focusing on an Editor Tool to have an integrated chat directly in the Engine. :eyes:

Upcoming feature: Editor Tool

Integrated Chat GPT directly in the engine as a new Editor Tool : )

2 Likes

Sample Project Updated

SpeechGPT v1.2.1

Changes

Now including the new Editor Tool: HttpGPT Chat

1 Like

HttpGPT v1.4.0

Changes

• New Editor Tool: ChatGPT integrated in the Engine!
  • Set streamed responses to be entirely rewrited on updates toa void data loss
  • Fix logit_bias parameter
  • Add stop functions
  • Fix endpoints of models that doesn’t support Chat API

Screenshots

New Editor Tool: HttpGPT Chat