The FPS Tower Defense Toolkit is a pure blueprint framework that enables the quick & easy creation of Tower Defense games from a first-person shooter perspective.
Marketplace Product Page:
• Basic FPS Movement & Combat.
• Multiple types of AI Wave Spawning systems, with support for both Endless waves & repeating wave cycles with dynamically escalating difficulties.
• Seven types of Towers: Tower Base, Shockwave Tower, Machine Gun Tower, Laser Tower, Sniper Tower, Boost Tower & Trap.
• Nine Types of Weapons: Assault Rifle, Laser Rifle, Railgun, Plasma Rifle, Seeker Rifle, & Arc Rifle.
• Three types of Enemy AI: Core Bomber, Melee Bot & Ranged Bot.
• A Mission Stats Display system that tracks the damage & kill stats information for both players & towers.
• Includes a loadout menu at the level start with player driven tower selection.
• Grid Generators with drag & drop support to create grid cells for tower placement.
• The Wave Manager allows complete customization of waves through parameters including Enemy Type, Number Of Units, Spawn Point, Spawn Delay, etc.
• Modular components are employed throughout the toolkit to handle special functionalities & aid in the creation of new variations to existing entities with minimal coupling.
• AI Spawn Points support both precached & runtime generation of randomized spawning locations.
• All information pertaining to the towers are displayed dynamically using a data-driven approach, thus eliminating the need for manual HUD modifications when adding/removing towers.
• The Grid Generators support grid snapping & 360-degree rotational freedom & thus facilitate placement of towers & traps on inclined surfaces & walls.
Intended Platform: Windows
Optimized for: Unreal Engine 4.25 [Features added in newer versions of Unreal Engine may not be available in the older versions. Check out ‘Updates’ section below to see the features that are available in different versions.]
Current Version: 3.13
Preview Video (v1.4):
If you have any queries or feature requests regarding the toolkit, you can always reach out to me personally through the Support Email.