For each loop the option does not appear in blueprint

s

What if you uncheck Context Sensitive? What if you hold down ‘F’ and left click?

Pull the results pin, and search for ‘for’.

1 Like

Okay, does it not appear in all types of blueprints, or just widget blueprints?

What about other standard macros, like For Loop, or Create And Assign MID?

nothing happens, the same when unchecking “context sensitive”

352665-sin-titulo.png

nothing happens

Usually you drag off from the array you want to iterate (the Results in this case), and that will allow you to add the for-each node. Right clicking an empty space on the blueprint and trying to find it won’t work.

352666-sin-titulo.png

You’re in a particular kind of blueprint. It’s a widget, I get that, but what is the parent?

I’m assuming it’s not ‘User Widget’.

clockworkocean

If it is a parent widget

What does it say here?

I came here trying to figure out this situation and I can verify that the various “For” macro options are NOT appearing in any context on a User Widget Event Graph or within a macro.
I do not have a solution and I’m not sure where to look not. This is a serious problem as the current documetation for UE 5 under the category “Flow Control” clearly indicates the variations SHOULD exist (Flow Control in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine Documentation)

Same answer :slight_smile:

For loops work in widgets.

What kind of blueprint are you in?

Widget blueprint naturally. They will appear in the context menu of level blueprints, just not widget blueprints for me. I can just create a node in a level blueprint and cut/copy and paste to the target blueprint as a workaround. It seems for some reason access to the engine standard macro library isn’t enabled for me. I wonder if there is a toggle or something for that. I was working on a Blueprint-Only project when I ran into this. I’ve filed a formal bug report with Epic on the matter.

1 Like

This Does Happned to me just recently.
Here is the Quick Solution.
1.Make a new variable of integer type, and make it an array.
2. drag it to event graph, and for that variable type in for each . it will come.
3. now you can delete your variable and for each will come up .

1 Like

Another faster way to just add a Foreach Loop to your graph, without typing or clicking through Context Browser or Variable creating/deleting.

Simply hold the F-Key on your keyboard and leftclick anywhere in your graph… This is the shortcut to create Foreach loops…

Same goes for B+Leftclick to create a Branch Node…

Old topic but if anyone else has this issue

Copy and paste a for each loop from a different BP into the one it is not appearing in the options for. Just had the bug myself

1 Like

Anyone got any ideas on this? Ive just got this bug, they arent showing in any bps regardless of parent.

I cant get them to show up in any parent.
Holding F doesnt work on any blueprint.

Workload has come to a screetching halt.

Add a foreach in a blueprint where it doesn work, and copy paste it into the one that doesn’t. From the on it’s ok.

1 Like

Ah I couldnt get them to load up in any of the current projects blueprints.

So Opened up 2 projects at the same time, opened up an old project that I knew defo had them and copy and pasted them over from there.

What a wierd bug. They load now normally now. Thats so odd.

Thanks! I can proceeeeed. :smiley:

1 Like