Foliage becomes a blop when I zoom out just a little. Help!

Hi, I have been struggling with this for the past 3 hours. This problem has occurred a couple of times before randomly in different projects. I have been working the whole day on this specific project and the foliage was normal the whole time and suddenly, I don’t know what happened when I zoomed out just a little bit the foliage just becomes a blop. HERE is when I am suuuper close to the foliage, it is ok. HERE is when I zoom out just a little bit, it already starts doing that in the back. And HERE it is when I zoom out completely (I am still pretty close) and it is just a disaster. I have been Googling it for the past 3 hours and I can’t figure it out. Also, this problem applies only to a certain type of foliage. All 3D plants are from the Megascans and this problem occurs only with some of them. This morning I didn’t have this problem, it just suddenly appeared out of nowhere. I am ready with my project but I can’t take any screenshots or make a cinematic, cuz it just looks awful.

The meshes are using the LOD system. As the camera moves away, they use lower and lower poly versions. You can configure the mesh to LOD at different times, of to not LOD at all.

Also, if you’re using the Megascans stuff, make sure you use the mesh called something like ‘Mesh_name_LOD0’. This one starts with the most detail: